Grandstream GRP2603P PoE 3-Line 6-SIP Carrier Grade IP Phone
The GRP2603 is a PoE phone with 3-lines and support for up to 6 SIP accounts. It has EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets. The Grandstream GRP2600 phones are easy-to-use IP phones that are ideal for the essential needs of remote workers and on-location workers alike. The GRP2600 Series feature zerotouch deployment making it easier for enterprises, service providers and large entities to deploy them. They provide carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
The GRP2600 Series is supported by Grandstream's Device Management System (GDMS). GDMS offers a centralized management system and cloud provisioning service that is free to use. The GRP2600 are great for Target Audience Service providers, mass deployment scenarios, multi-site businesses, enterprises, school districts, retail/hotel chains and more.
Grandstream GRP2603P Features and Specifications:
- 3 lines, 6 SIP accounts, up to 3 call appearances
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE (GRP2603P only)
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.