The Norstar T7316E telephone is a full-featured, expandable, multi-line telephone that has a two-line, 16-character-per-line display which is menu driven and supported by three context-sensitive soft keys. The Norstar T7316E provides access to 24 memory buttons, 16 of which include multi-segment icons for fast and precise decision making. The T7316E telephone is designed for high call volume positions requiring access to extensive system features. Typical users include supervisors, managers, executives, and other business professionals.
Nortel Norstar T7316E Telephone
- 2 line x 16 character LCD tiltable display
- 24 fully programmable buttons (16 support LCD indicators)
- Integrated headset interface
- Message waiting indicator/Visual ringing lamp
- 3 display soft keys
- Hold, release, active handsfree, and feature button
Nortel Norstar T7316E Compatibility
- Compatible with all releases of Norstar CICS and MICS and all releases of Nortel BCM
- CICS/MICS R6.1 software or higher is required to program lines for all 16 LCD indicator buttons; earlier versions of software support up to 10 line appearances
- T24 KIM supported on CICS/MICS R6.1 or higher, BCM 3.5 or higher
- IP Office and IP Office Quick Version equipped with IP500 TCM 8, IP500 Digital Station 16A, or IP500 Digital Station 30A
Fully Refurbished with a 1 Year warranty!
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.